- Maintenance and repair of City vehicles and equipment
- Maintaining the operating safety and regulatory compliance of the City’s fleet and fleet infrastructure
- Procuring necessary vehicles and equipment as approved through the annual replacement budget
- Asset management, budgeting and reporting, including vehicle and equipment replacement, scheduling and forecasting
- Fuel Management
- Radio Communications Management for Public Safety and Non-Public Safety
- Installing, monitoring, programming, replacing and purchasing both mobile and portable radios
Fleet Labor by Shop
Shop charges to user departments.
Procurement to Delivery
The amount of time it takes to procure and receive goods.
The amount of time elapsed from the time of repair submission to the time of repair completion in each shop.
Count of Units by Fuel Type
Count of units using a specific fuel type.
Inventory City's Fleet
Breakdown of vehicles and equipment per City department.
Inventory of City Radio Communications
Breakdown of radio counts per department.
Green Fleet Initiatives