Our Program of Work:
- C A P A C I T Y B U I L D I N G - Business Consultation, Mentorship + Training
- N A V I G A T I O N - Business Assistance, Liaison Services + Corridor Development
- C O O R D I N A T I O N - Oversight and advocacy of local business initiatives and grant programs
- C O N N E C T I O N - Link to Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- A W A R E N E S S - Promotion and storytelling of St. Pete and her entrepreneurs
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT SNAPSHOT
The number of times customers were engaged and interacted through Greenhouse services and events
- How actively is The Greenhouse learning more about the client experience?
- How does The Greenhouse effectively prioritize engagement across all service and support channels throughout the entire client journey?
- What strategies are most effective for contributing to more successful clients, resulting in increased overall engagement
Customer Engagement Map
The footprint of who we serve
NAVIGATION PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
Business Consultation and Mentorship
Services coordinated by The Greenhouse and services delivered by our Service Partners: SCORE and SBDC
Staff Liaison Services
Business assistance services provided by The Greenhouse Staff through encounters, follow ups and well-checks
Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings and Other Business Celebratory Events coordinated by The Greenhouse Staff Team
Small Business Navigator Program
Small Business Corridor Development
- Clear and increased connectivity and communications
- On the ground resource - working proactively with our neighborhood businesses
- Assisting burgeoning districts and associations
- Awareness and placemaking
Map of Small Business Navigator Program Engagement
Greenhouse staff, also known as “Navigators”, are assigned to each City Council District throughout the City. The Navigators are a robust team of professionals who connect with, proactively listen to, and assist businesses throughout the city. The team will be conducting business visits through a coordinated outreach effort and prioritize meaningful dialogue with businesses in order to deliver planning, technical, and next-step resources.
Small Business Navigator Program Activity
PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
- Capacity Building Programs and Events
Total Programs and Events
Capacity Building Programs and Events
All education and training opportunities, including signature programs, held at The Greenhouse by month
Community Building Programs and Events*
Community Building Programs and Events are all community building and ecosystem supporting activities The Greenhouse held or provided assistance.
SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE PROGRAM
Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Program Certifications
SBE Total City Spending Amount
The following data shows the City of St. Petersburg's total spending amount to SBE certified businesses per fiscal year. The spending is broken down by categories: Construction, Goods and Services and Engineering/Architect.
Map of Small Business Enterprises
Illustrates the geographic location of certified Small Business Enterprises.
TOTAL PARTNERS: THE GREENHOUSE NETWORK
The Greenhouse is a Network - these are our partners